Trade-In Offer Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: This offer is only open to residents of the UK mainland. Outside of the UK mainland, customers will not receive a free-of-charge collection of their old light.
- Offer: Customers who trade in any light, regardless of its working condition, will receive £100 off a Serious High Definition Light. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any offers. Per High Definition Light ordered, the maximum saving is £100. You cannot trade in multiple lights to increase the discount on a single light.
- Ordering and Discount: The £100 discount is applied at the time of the order. The customer is not required to send in the old light prior to ordering the Serious High Definition Light.
- Risk-Free Trial Period: Customers will have a 30-day risk-free trial period commencing from the day they receive their Serious High Definition Light. If not satisfied, customers can return the Serious High Definition Light, and receive a refund. The return of the old light remains mandatory.
- Collection of Trade-In Light: Within the 30-day trial period, customers must contact our customer service team to arrange the collection of their old light. Customers will be responsible for packaging their old light.
- Failure to Trade-In: If a customer does not arrange for collection and send in their old light within the 30-day trial period, they will be contacted to arrange an additional £100 payment. This is to account for the upfront discount given based on the trade-in offer.
- Condition of Trade-In Light: The old light being traded in can be in any condition – it can be working or not working.
- Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
By participating in this offer, you agree to these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.